Columbia Parole Hearing Lawyer
Skilled Defense Representation for Your Parole Hearing
If you are in need of quality legal representation for your upcoming parole hearing in South Carolina, you should contact my statewide full-service criminal defense law firm of David B. Tarr, LLC in Columbia.
I am proud of my lifelong commitment to the rights of criminal defendants, candidates for parole and parolees throughout our state. I develop a productive rapport with parole officers and corrections system officials alike. You can benefit from my wealth of legal knowledge, courtroom skills and 24/7 availability.
My track record of success in criminal defense jury trials, plus my impeccable reputation in the legal community, can work in your favor. I research your case thoroughly, argue persuasively and always strive put you in the best possible position for a positive outcome.
Your rights and potential restoration of your freedoms are of utmost importance to me. First-time parole hearing candidates are as vital to my practice as those who have been through the process before.
Parole hearing duties that my Columbia law firm will perform for you include:
- Representation of your interests before the South Carolina Department of Probation, Parole and Pardon Services (DPPPS)
- Acquisition of information on your case from the DPPPS
- Investigation of your record since your conviction and incarceration
- Formulation and presentation of reasons supporting your release
- 24/7 availability to you and family members for progress reports on the status of your case
- Explanations of your rights and options during every phase of the legal process
Since the beginning of my legal career where I honed my criminal defense skills as a public defender, I have spoken loudly and clearly for the rights of criminal defendants for almost 15 years. That commitment extends to the hard work I have done in handling post-conviction and parole and probation violation cases.
Please be in touch with my David B. Tarr, LLC law office in Columbia when I can be of service.
Protecting the Rights of South Carolinians Since 1995
You or a friend or relative can contact me by local or toll-free phone, e-mail or fax to schedule a free initial consultation about your parole hearing. I can be reached from wherever you are in the state at 866-959-4706.